Escape to the Land of Relaxed Living
Barcelona | Spain
Ah, Barcelona. A breath of fresh air with its relaxed pace of life, sunny, warm days, and those delicious tapas. The city streets are filled with colorful architecture and a vibrant, welcoming culture making it easy to de-stress and free your mind of worries.
If you’re searching for a relaxing vacation that has it all, look no further than Barcelona. Cityscapes, Gothic architecture, incredible beaches, and delicious eats are waiting for you in this land of easy living.
Travel Guides | Tips
- Travel + Leisure: Guide to Barcelona
- Fodor’s Travel: Plan Your Barcelona Vacation
- The metro in Barcelona is incredibly easy to navigate and will save you time and energy. Be sure to download the free app and get the most out of your sightseeing!
- AeroBús is a cheap, simple, and reliable option to get you to and from the airport with several stops around the city center of Barcelona. Look into this option before spending your money on a taxi!
- Foodies rejoice because dining in Barcelona is not only delicious but incredibly affordable. Head to the nearest restaurant and give tapas a try, or explore the local market and create a feast of your own. Either way, you’ll be eating like royalty without breaking the budget.
- Capture the best views of Barcelona and amusement park fun by venturing to the top of Mount Tibidabo.